Oh wow. This month was full of so many days that got lost in the abyss due to personal tasks that needed to be completed. Never fear, we did complete a few fun things this past month that I would like to share!
In the Journal:
I shared a few of my favorites from January. Most of the items where from my hobbies, but I always think it’s cool to see what others are doing in their past time, so I hope to create a spot for us all to geek out a bit on our favorite things from the past month with these types of posts.
My husband took the day off for my birthday and we got to visit on of the local aquariums in my area. I took so many photos that day, and since I couldn’t bring y’all with me, I found my favorites to share with y’all as reference photos to practice creating beautiful artwork inspired by amazing creatures.
On My “Sister” Site:
We also talked about a few tabletop game related projects I was excited to see last month on Kickstarter!
In My Shops:
A new project I want to try is creating a variety of versions of the same piece for my shop. This is the first design I’m work with on this, and I’m excited with how it turned out! If you would like your own little dragon in your home, follow this link to Society6.
Goals for February:
Here’s a few of my goals from last month. Let’s see what I completed:
- Create 4 more pieces for my portfolio. (1/4)
- Share 4 posts on Boards & Crafts. (2/4)
- Share (at least) 4 posts of my journey in this journal. (2/4)
- Workout 3 times a week. (Completed)
- Complete the Emotion Challenge (I.E. 28 drawings). (Soon to Share results)
- Complete my commissions. (2/3)
- Setup a plan for a secret project. (Completed)
- No Spending Extra on Wants this Months. (I’m joining Barb from You Fancy Me Mad in her no spend month!) FAILURE.-Spent a lot more than we needed to, but thanks to keeping somewhat to this plan, it wasn’t so bad on me.
As I had guess, it was a lot to take on. I halfway completed most of the goals.
Goals for March:
So this month, I want to try again on all of these so that I can work on becoming more consistent with my content.
- Create 2 pieces for my portfolio.
- Share 4 posts on Boards & Crafts.
- Share (at least) 4 posts of my journey in this journal.
- Workout 3 times a week.
- Complete my commissions.
- Research for first project on Something Called Science.
- Complete secret project (1/40). (I will be sharing some of my progress on this on my Instagram and other social medias, so stay tuned!)
How about you? What are your goals for this next month? Feel free to share your monthly round-ups in the comments below as well.
Until Next Time,
Jessi, the ArtsyRobotz
P.S. If you have questions or thoughts for posts you would like to see me try, I would love to hear them! Just comment below or send an e-mail my way at email@example.com.
P.S.S. Thank you for catching up with me!