Hi everybody! How was your weekend?
Looks like I have not kept up my promise of keeping my blog in shape while studying for my classes. A week or so ago the lovely mirrorthelove nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Which made my day, but I was slightly rude and forgot about it until recently.
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated.
7 Facts About Myself:
(I shall try not to use the same facts as I used on Liebster Award.)
- I work in a Chemistry lab on my campus as a student researcher.
- I dislike having to leave voice-mails on a phone. I’ll just hang up and text/e-mail the person if I can.
- One of my pet peeves is people who eat loudly next to me. The noise makes me get upset very quickly.
- Any day I get to drink tea at the end of the day is a good day.
- Another pet peeve is seeing people throwing recyclable items in the trash. I live on a college campus where recycle bins sit right next to garbage cans. It’s really not that hard to throw your waste in the right bin.
- My collection of tea competes with Ramona’s from Scott Pilgrim.
- I enjoy “simple living” (living in the woods and crafting for functionality) and “modern living” (living and adapting to advancing technology). Finding the balance between these two has been tough.
I shall try to send messages to each one to notify those who I nominate. If there is a blog that you think deserves this award, comment below and I shall check them out.
Thanks again mirrorthelove! I am very honored that you nominated me for this award. 😀
2 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
I’m so glad that you completed this and I’m sorry I haven’t acknowledged it sooner. I’ve been up to my neck in work. I also hate when people don’t properly recycle and litter bugs are my arch nemeses (well..one of). I also never leave voicemails! If I have to, I end up worrying I said the wrong thing. Tea is a staple food group here.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for sending it my way! I had a lot of fun doing it! I understand being busy, it looks like in the next couple of weeks I will be very busy. (I will be moving apartments and such.)