A couple weeks ago C’s (my boyfriend) sister asked me to create mini hats for some of her son’s dinosaurs. His second birthday was coming up, and she saw on Pinterest the cute idea. She sent it my way, I guess cause she knew I loved doing that type of stuff. Of course I immediately said yes to her request. I looked at the picture, and with my own collection of supplies, made the mini dinosaur hats for his party.
How I made the hats:
- I traced a circle using the can as a reference.
- Next I used the scissors to cut the circle out and cut a line about a radius length into the circle.
- I folded the hat and used tape to secure the hat from unfolding.
- I poked holes with the pen to pull the string through and tied it on both ends.
- I glued a pom-pom on the top and created about four hats for the party.
Having a bunch of two year olds running around made it difficult to decorate for the party. I am very happy that I was able to help with the decorating for this party though! It was a very enjoyable weekend, and I can’t wait to see what I get to hopefully create for next birthday.
As always, if you have any thoughts or ideas inspired from this post, comment below! I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you, and may you enjoy this official fall weather. 🙂