We’re a little closer to getting the cosplay of Exemplar done! The gloves of this cosplay had to look dirty. Below is how it was completed:
- White gloves
- Old Towel or Newspaper
How It Was Done:
- Make a pot of coffee. Sit a small cup aside and drink the rest.
- Get the newspaper or an old towel to lay the gloves on.
- With a paintbrush, spread the coffee across the gloves.
- Make sure to completely dry them before putting it away. This can be done by letting them air dry or by using a blow dryer.
Things I Learned:
- Multiple layers of coffee on the material can make it darker. Let it dry between layers though.
- Black tea can also be used for staining clothes. Here is a link of
- This process is great for making stuff look older, which is perfect for cosplays, renaissance faires, etc.
Thank you guys for reading up on what I’ve been up to lately. What projects have you been up to this past month? Comment below, and may the rest of your week be awesome!